GET TO KNOW
St Lucia Golf Links.
St Lucia Golf Links is a Brisbane City Council owned, public 18-hole golf course 5,411 metres long, designed to suit golfers of all levels (par is 69). Nature, wildlife and sport come together on the course that was once a bird sanctuary.
Now approaching its 100th birthday, it has grown remarkably in the last century. Even at the very beginning, its owners (Indooroopilly Golf Club) reached out to the world’s most renowned golf course architect Alister MacKenzie to suggest improvements to its layout.
Completed late 2019, we welcomed mini golf to our venue – Brisbane’s most advanced putt putt course. Designed by world-class mini golf course designer Craig Bartlett, this facility is gaining enormous popularity and here’s why:
- It’s the ideal entry to the sport of a lifetime and suitable for non-golfers
- Designed for ages 3 and older, you can entertain the masses
- Plenty of natural shade and breezes, making it thoroughly enjoyable to play in QLD weather
- With trick shots, obstacles and even 4 swinging poles on 1 green, it’s tougher than it looks!
- Fully licensed, you’re welcome to take your drinks on course (no glass of course)
- The Pavilion overlooking the course is serviced by hundred acre bar
- Play moonlight Mini Golf, the course is open 7 days a week until 9.00pm
St Lucia Golf Links has hosted several Queensland Open and PGA tournaments. That professional standard has gone into the support we provide, with a new team of PGA Golf Professionals. The team are on hand 7 days per week from dawn to dusk to support our golfing community. Our coaching and lesson programs are also designed for all ages and abilities.
A note from The Golf ProShop.
The golf shop features Queensland’s best golf simulator and can serve as a private function event. In these circumstances, the simulator turns into a big screen TV and plays whatever you need.