OPENING HOURS, HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
We are extremely fortunate to be open so for the safety of yourselves, our staff, and other golfers, we ask you to please adhere to these rules and all instructions from our ProShop Staff.
- All players must book via our online booking system – NO WALK IN PLAYERS WILL BE permitted. Booking can be made online HERE
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tee time and please leave the Golf Links straight after you have finished your game.
- STRICTLY MAXIMUM of FOUR players per group.
- Please respect Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene, and Social Gathering Guidelines as set out by Government.
Your health and safety are our highest priority which is why we have introduced the following measures:
- All staff are adhering to the highest standard of hygiene throughout the day
- We have increased our sanitizing routines in the shop and on all hire equipment, motorized carts and pull buggies.
- Please respect Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene, and Social Gathering Guidelines set out by the Government.
GARDEN GOLF PUTT PUTT IS NOW OPEN!
From Saturday the 19th of May, the St Lucia Garden Golf putt-putt course will reopen for players to enjoy some time outdoors with your friends and family.
To ensure the community’s health, well-being, and peace of mind, we will have the following new guidelines in place:
- 1 group per hole at all times
- 6 players allowed if you are playing as a family
- Please ensure the group in front has finished before starting the next hole
- Social distancing to remain at a minimum of 1.5m at all times
- A staff member will be in place during peak times to help monitor player limits and social distancing
- Please use the hygiene stations that are available
- All golf clubs and balls will be sanitized between each use
- No pins will be on the course
No food or drink to be brought from off-premises