OPENING HOURS, HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES AS OF 13 MAY 2020
COVID-19 Update. PUTT PUTT RE-OPENING!
We are extremely fortunate to be open so for the safety of yourselves, our staff and other golfers, we ask you to please adhere to these rules and all instructions from our ProShop Staff.
- All players must book via our online booking system – NO WALK IN PLAYERS WILL BE permitted. Booking can be made online HERE
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tee time and please leave the Golf Links straight after you have finished your game.
- STRICTLY MAXIMUM of TWO players per group. Unless you are from the same household.
- Please respect Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene and Social Gathering Guidelines as set out by Government.
- Flags and purple piping in the hole MUST NOT BE TOUCHED OR REMOVED
- We recommend gimmes from inside 1m. Additionally, purple piping has been placed in each hole to repel the ball from going into the hole. A ball hitting the piping is considered too be holed out.
- Golf Carts are to be used for SINGLE USE ONLY, there is no extra charge for multiple carts in a group.
- All rakes have been removed from bunkers, you may place your ball inside of the bunker or drop outside of the bunker, no penalty.
Your health and safety are our highest priority which is why we have introduced the following measures:
- All staff are adhering to the highest standard of hygiene throughout the day
- We have increased our sanitising routines in the shop and on all hire equipment, motorised carts and pull buggies.
- Please respect Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene and Social Gathering Guidelines set out by the Government.
- Our motorised carts can carry ONE person. Cart sharing is prohibited at this time. There is no additional charge for multiple carts in a group. Customers will only be charged ½ cart prices.
- All rakes have been removed from bunkers, you may place your ball inside of the bunker or drop outside of the bunker; no penalty.
- We recommend gimmes from inside 1m. Additionally, purple piping has been placed in each hole to repel the ball from going into the hole. A ball hitting the piping is considered to be holed.
- Flags are to remain in the hole at all times.
GARDEN GOLF PUTT PUTT IS RE-OPENING SATURDAY 16 MAY!
From Saturday the 19th of May, the St Lucia Garden Golf putt putt course will reopen for players to enjoy some time outdoors with your friends and family.
To ensure the community’s health, well-being and peace of mind, we will have the following new guidelines in place:
- 1 group per green, with a maximum of 2 players per group only
- 4 players allowed if you are playing as a family
- Please ensure the group in front has finished before starting the next hole
- Social distancing to remain at a minimum of 1.5m at all times
- A staff member will be in place during peak times to help monitor player limits and social distancing
- Please use the hygiene stations that are available
- All golf clubs and balls will be sanitised between each use
- No pins will be on the course
No food or drink to be brought from off premises