GET TO KNOW
St Lucia Golf Links.
St Lucia Golf Links is an 18-hole golf course 5,411 metres long, designed to suit golfers of all levels (par is 69). Nature, wildlife and sport come together on the course that was once a bird sanctuary.
Now approaching its 100th birthday, it has grown remarkably in the last century. Even at the very beginning, its owners (Indooroopilly Golf Club) reached out to the world’s most renowned golf course architect Alister MacKenzie to suggest improvements to its layout.
In July 2017, Jens Holland and Hans Pettersson won the lease agreement to manage the golf course and pro shop operations. This hallmarked the unity of Hillstone, hundred acre bar and St Lucia Golf Links under the same management. Since then there has been a multi-million-dollar upgrade across the venue to deliver an unparalleled experience in golf, events and dining. The underlying vision – to become Australia’s leading public golfing facility, reinvigorating the sport with a variety of innovative and modern-day ways to play.
Introducing Garden Golf.
Completed late 2019, we welcome Garden Golf to St Lucia Golf Links – Brisbane’s newest and most advanced putt putt course. Designed by world-class mini golf course designer Craig Bartlett, this facility is gaining enormous popularity and here’s why:
- It’s the ideal entry to the sport of a lifetime and suitable for non-golfers
- Designed for ages 3 and older, you can entertain the masses
- Plenty of natural shade and breezes, making it thoroughly enjoyable to play in QLD weather
- With trick shots, obstacles and even 4 swinging poles on 1 green, it’s tougher than it looks!
- Fully licensed, you’re welcome to take your drinks on course (no glass of course)
- The Garden Golf Pavilion overlooking the course is serviced by hundred acre bar
- Play moonlight Garden Golf, the course is open 7 days a week until 9.00pm
St Lucia Golf Links has hosted several Queensland Open and PGA tournaments. That professional standard has gone into the support we provide, with a new team of PGA Golf Professionals lead by Director of Golf Peter Clark. The team are on hand 7 days per week from dawn to dusk to support our golfing community. Our coaching and lesson programs are also designed for all ages and abilities.
A note from The Golf ProShop.
The golf shop features Queensland’s best golf simulator and can serve as a private function event. In these circumstances, the simulator turns into a big screen TV and plays whatever you need.