Date: Wednesday 30 August BOOK NOW
Date: Wednesday 25 October
Time: 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Location: hundred acre bar, Carawa Street St Lucia
Food and drinks: aperativo and dinner menu available
Join Dave as your navigator through four wines which you probably haven’t had before! This is not a stuffy wine tasting where we talk about which side of the hill does what (unless you’re into that kind of thing…) This is about the joy of discovering new wines to add to your library of wines you love. The two whites and two reds on the menu are:
- A sparkling Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley (Vouvray).
- Possibly the best example of Albarino in the world, from Rias Baixas in Spain.
- A delicious Cru Beaujolais (Gamay from France, but not as you know it)
- A juicy and delicious Rioja Crianza (Tempranillo from Central Northern Spain)
- as well as a selection of delicious Cush & Cush wines